Patriot Series PS417HS - Case Erector
Minimum Case Size: 8 x 6 x 8 in.
Maximum Case Size: 20 x 16 x 20 in.
Astro Packaging Patriot Series Case Erector
Astro Packaging’s Patriot Series™ Model PS417HS Automatic Case Erector is built to make case size changeover an easy process, while its small size reduces the floor space required to fit on your production floor. The Patriot Series Case Erector can run a maximum of 45 cases per minute.
The case erector is engineered to be the most dependable and durable machine in its class. A horizontal case magazine ‐ that requires no follower mechanism ‐ makes adding knocked‐down flat cases to the machine a simply performed task. The full length gull wing guarding assures eased access to the internal components of the equipment. Assured and reliable case opening is provided through opposed vacuum cups “pulling” the case open. A squaring system at the compression station assures the box is square prior the flaps being sealed.
The Patriot Series case erector operation is simple. A case knock‐down flat (KDF) is pulled from the integrated magazine and transferred to the opening station. The case is opened and then proceeds to the minor flap folding station. After minor flaps are folded, the case is carried past the gluing station where hot melt is applied, and major flaps are folded. At the compression station, the case is squared, and then the major and minor flaps are sealed. Size adjustments are simply performed via hand wheels with digital readouts or etched steel rules to insure repeatable changeovers.
Allow us to show you why the Patriot Series™ Model PS417HS Case Erector can be the solution to your automated case erecting needs.
Standard Features for the Patriot Series Case Erector:
- Speeds up to 45 cases per minute.
- Power coated steel frame (medium gray.)
- Separate case feed and opening stations.
- Programmable logic control.
- Color operator interface.
- Ethernet IP communication.
- NEMA 12 wiring with 24 Volt DC controls.
- Guarding with monitored safety circuit.
- Hot melt glue sealing.
- Changeover via hand wheels with digital readout.
- Non‐lube service pneumatic components.
- 480 Volts AC 3‐phase 20 amp main supply (other voltages are available.)
- Supply demand photoeye.
- Small footprint.
Case Erector Optional Features:
- Stainless steel construction with NEMA 4X electrical.
- Extended KDF case magazine.
- Accessorize to handle FOL cases.
- Additional station for tab‐lock cases.
- Variable speed output.