ITW DynaDrum DM55 Bulk Drum Unloader
The DM55 DynaDrum™ Bulk Adhesive Melter is a stationary drum unloader that provides uninterrupted flow of hot melt adhesive for high volume production demands. Daily operations are simplified with the DM55 DynaDrum’s standard features which include field-interchangeable platen faces, a touch screen PLC, self-diagnostics, and low/empty drum indicators. The unloader can be utilized as a bulk-transfer unit or as a stand-alone ASU (Adhesive Supply Unit). It can supply on or two hand-held applicators or other applicators.
- Available in gear or piston pump configurations for varying applications.
- 35kW wattage provides excellent melt-rates and start-up times.
- Platen faces are available for various reactive and non-reactive adhesives, including PUR.
- Unique platen design provides excellent platen force, melt rates and adhesive transfer.
- Adjustable clamshell mechanism effectively secures fiber or steel drums.
- Accommodates a wide range of adhesive viscosities.
- User-friendly touch-screen simplifies operation.
- Two-button start for operator safety.
- Multiple platen seals for increased protection.