SureFill™ Automatic Glue Filling System
Automatic Glue Filling System for Hot Melt Glue Tanks
Made With Pride In The U.S.A.
Astro Packaging’s SureFill™ is an automatic glue feed system that monitors and maintains adhesive levels in a hot melt unit, keeping the reservoir filled to optimum levels. Maintaining appropriate levels of adhesive helps prevent char and thermal shock during operation. Using the SureFill™ system also eliminates errors such as glue spills, overfilling, and operator burns, while also keeping foreign debris out of the reservoir.
The SureFill™ operates using a pneumatic feeder at the bottom of a completely sealed container. As adhesive levels lower in reservoir an ultra sonic level sensor signals the PLC to feed adhesive from the supply container to the hot melt reservoir. When the reservoir has reached an optimum level, the sensor turns off air pressure and flow of adhesive
SURE FILL™ FEATURES
- Simple installation and start-up.
- Universal lid assemblies for use on most OEM melters.
- Maintains optimum tank level in hot melt system.
- Eliminates operator error; adhesive spilling, burn or overfill.
- Keeps plant debris and dirt out of hot melt tank.
- Ethernet capabilities for remote access; view performance, alarms and filter condition.
- Manual fill button to manually activate auto-fill system.
- Self calibrating sensor.
- Controls up to 4 adhesive supply containers & fill systems.
- Operator alerts for fill errors and filter change