E900 Electric Applicator, AC Coil, Single Module
E900 All-Electric Applicator
Modular Auto-Electric Applicator by Astro Packaging
The all-electric E900 is the industry’s most versatile, modular, precision miniature hot melt applicator. The standard E900 design allows arrangement of up to eight individual valve modules on a manifold. Adhesive feeds to the manifold through one hose. Each valve module supplies adhesive to a single nozzle, ensuring sharp cutoff and multiple bead patterns. Various adhesive patterns are achieved on the same applicator by electrically programming the activity of up to four independent valve groups.
The E900 all-electric design ensures performance and reliability. Advantages include the elimination of compressed air with cumbersome air valves and supporting apparatus, including seals and high maintenance parts.
The E900 accepts AC or DC signals to energize the coils on the valve modules. For high performance applications, ultra fast and accurate firing rates are obtained with Astro Packaging head drivers. The E900 operates at speeds in excess of 6,000 cycles per minute when aided by Astro Packaging head drivers using conventional packaging adhesives. Accurate temperature control to ±1 °F (1 °C) is achieved with w sensors and Astro Packaging microprocessor temperature controllers.
Alternating Current (AC):
The voltage source behind alternating current changes direction. AC flows one way for half a cycle then the other way for half a cycle.
AC Power: Standard Line Speed
- AC Valve - 120V or 240V
- AC Coil - 120V or 240V
Industry Standard Nozzle Thread Pitch
Astro Packaging E900 applicators have multiple nozzle thread pitch options, making spare parts inventory a breeze. Choose from standard E900 nozzles, or convert to 3/8-24 thread pitch to match popular Nordson® H200 and Blue Series nozzles.
- All electric operations
- Only one moving part per valve module
- No compressed air required
- Eliminates high-maintenance air valves and regulators
- Up to 6,000 cycles per minute
- Quick change valve modules feature a plug-in electric coil assembly
- All wear-prone components are easily replaceable
- Independent operation; up to four valve groups on a single manifold
- Integrated heavy-duty adhesive filter available
- Replacement kits available to easily convert competitor guns to Astro E900 applicators
Made With Pride In The U.S.A.