SAVE PLASTIC, PREVENT SHIFTING LOADS!
Astro Packaging’s Pallet Load Stabilizing System applies small quantities of hot melt adhesive to cartons, boxes and bags before they are stacked on pallets at the end of a packaging line. Watch our video here!
Only pennies per pallet! Adhesive can be used alone or in combination with stretch wrap to reduce overall material costs.
Less material is used overall! Adhesive becomes a part of the original packaging, with no additional waste to dispose of.
A pallet stabilization system integrates with existing production lines and operation is simple and reliable. Components may be mounted onto equipment carts (portable/bolted down) or can be installed directly to your parent machine.
Hot melt adhesive offers cost savings compared to stretch film and strap pallet stabilizing. Pressure-sensitive adhesive provides a bond that can maintain load integrity yet separate without substrate tears and eliminates waste associated with other stabilizing methods.
- Reduces costs and downtime
- Eliminates plastic waste associated with conventional stabilizing
- Low operating cost per pallet
- Teflon®-lined 10 lb tank reduces adhesive charring and degradation
- Adjustable, portable system stand
- Choice of bead, swirl or spray patterns; configurable systems to suit any production need