Nordson® Style Glue Tips, H200, Single Orifice, Right Angle
Nordson® Style 90 Degree Right Angle Glue Tips
Astro Packaging Nordson® single orifice right angle hot melt nozzles provide excellent control of glue placement and bead width to maximize product quality and reduce product rejects. Nordson® style right angle glue tips flow accuracy and consistency increase application control and reduce glue usage. Wide tip 90 degree right angle precision nozzle design increase durability and cut-off control.
Nordson® style right angle glue tips improve heat transfer to nozzle tip to provide cleaner cut-off with packaging grade hot melts and eliminate glue stringing. Manufactured with close-tolerance machining, Astro Packaging Nordson® style nozzles provide accurate bead placement within ±4 degrees from centerline, where competitive nozzles typically can vary up to ±19 degrees from centerline. This added quality results in consistent flow and uniform patterns without jeopardizing your substrates bond quality.
Nordson® Style Single Orifice Right Angle Hot Melt Nozzle Features:
- Direct replacements for Nordson® Saturn right angle precision nozzles
- Right angle glue tips provide directional placement for tight glue gun mounting space
- Delivers uniform velocity for up-firing with minimal splashback
- Improved heat transfer results in cleaner cut-off and usability
- Consistent adhesive flow for uniform patterns and long term glue savings
Contact Astro Packaging for help identifying the correct nozzle orifice size and engagement length for your Nordson hot melt glue guns. 800-642-7876