Nordson® Style Glue Tips, H200, Single Orifice, Right Angle
Nordson® Style 90 Degree Right Angle Glue Tips
Astro Packaging Nordson® single orifice right angle hot melt nozzles provide excellent control of glue placement and bead width to maximize product quality and reduce product rejects. Nordson® style right angle glue tips flow accuracy and consistency increase application control and reduce glue usage. Wide tip 90 degree right angle precision nozzle design increase durability and cut-off control.
Nordson® style right angle glue tips improve heat transfer to nozzle tip to provide cleaner cut-off with packaging grade hot melts and eliminate glue stringing. Manufactured with close-tolerance machining, Astro Packaging Nordson® style nozzles provide accurate bead placement within ±4 degrees from center line, where competitive nozzles typically can vary up to ±19 degrees from center line. This added quality results in consistent flow and uniform patterns without jeopardizing your substrates bond quality.
Nordson® Style Single Orifice Right Angle Hot Melt Nozzle Features:
- Direct replacements for Nordson® Saturn right angle precision nozzles
- Right angle glue tips provide directional placement for tight glue gun mounting space
- Delivers uniform velocity for up-firing with minimal splash back
- Improved heat transfer results in cleaner cut-off and usability
- Consistent adhesive flow for uniform patterns and long term glue savings
Contact Astro Packaging for help identifying the correct nozzle orifice size and engagement length for your Nordson® hot melt glue guns. 800-642-7876