Nordson® H200 Style Module, Zero Cavity, AO/SC
Nordson® H200 Zero Cavity Style Modules
Astro Packaging Nordson® style H200 zero cavity modules are a direct replacement for Nordson® Zero Cavity modules that use an integrated needle-and-nozzle assembly to eliminate the formation of minute material pockets that can cause nozzle clogging or glue stringing. The zero cavity, self cleaning action is recommended for critical applications that require no-clog operation free from adhesive dripping, precise bead placement and extrusion control.
Each Nordson® H200 zero cavity module uses an extended nozzle for glue placement in hard-to-access corner seams and channels. Each nozzle is an integral component of the module, requiring nozzle orifice diameter specification at purchase. Nordson® H200 zero cavity modules can withstand continuous production demands for consistent output with minimal service downtime.
Standard Nordson® H200 gun configuration choices include single, two, three, four, six and eight-module guns with various centerline spacing options.
Nordson® Style H200 Zero Cavity Module Features:
- Direct replacement for Nordson® zero cavity modules.
- Close-tolerance, matching needle and nozzle assembly eliminates nozzle clogging and stringing
- Provides clog-free performance and excellent glue cut-off.
- Can withstand 4,500 cycles per minute with a wide range of adhesives
Nordson® Style H200 Zero Cavity Replacement Modules:
- Nordson® 1054375: .008 ZC Module
- Nordson® 1051741: .012 ZC Module
- Nordson® 1051742: .016 ZC Module
- Nordson® 1051743: .020 ZC Module
Contact Astro Packaging for information or to purchase Nordson® H200 reduced cavity style modules. 800-642-7876