Nordson® DuraBlue 4L Glue Machine
Nordson® DuraBlue 4L Melter System
Nordson® DuraBlue melter systems provide everyting needed to begin adhesive application immediately: melter, hose, gun and nozzle. The hose and gun arrive assembled as a single part. To begin using the DuraBlue melter system, simply connect the hose/gun assembly to the melter, mechanically and electrically, and supply power through the attached electricla cord.
A choice of guns meets virtually any manual or semi-automatic manufacturing requirement. The gun choices provide flexibility of triggering options, either hadn or foot control. A selection of hose lengths provides additional adaptability to meet specific production needs.
Nordson® DuraBlue 4L Features:
- Ship in a single box
- Are easy to install
- Provide easy day-to-day operation
- Simplify routine maintenance
DuraBlue Melters are a field-proven, all-electric technology that delivers outstanding durability and value. Packagers who enjoyed the performance and value of our Slautterback product line will appreciate the added features of DuraBlue melters. These melters are ideal for all-electric dispensing or manual/handgun packaging operations.
DuraBlue L Series
For those who don't require the sophistication of programming options offered with the DuraBlue series melters, Nordson® offers the DuraBlue L series melters. DuraBlue L is similar in function and capacity to the DuraBlue series with the following exceptions:
- DuraBlue L has no numeric keypad on the front panel
- DuraBlue L has no serial port for uploading /downloading software or information.
- DuraBlue L is only capable of 2 hose/gun operation
- DuraBlue L is available only as 120 or 240 VAC single phase
- DuraBlue L has no standard I/O connection capabilities
- DuraBlue L has no password protection feature.
Contact Astro Packaging to speak with a Nordson® factory trained technician to determine which DuraBlue melter is right for your application.