Nordson® Style Nozzle, H200, Single Orifice, Straight
Product SKU: APNN8040
OEM REF # 237040, 322424, 65010-040
Nordson® Precision Style Hot Melt Nozzles
Astro Packaging Nordson® glue tips provide excellent control of glue placement and bead width to maximize product quality and reduce product rejects. Nordson® style glue nozzle flow accuracy and consistency increase application control and reduce glue usage. Wide glue tip precision nozzle design increase durability and cut-off control.
Nordson® style hot melt nozzles improve heat transfer to nozzle tip to provide cleaner cut-off with packaging grade hot melts and eliminate glue stringing. Manufactured with close-tolerance machining, Astro Packaging Nordson® style glue tips provide accurate bead placement within ±4 degrees from centerline, where competitive glue tips typically can vary up to ±19 degrees from centerline. This added quality results in consistent flow and uniform patterns without jeopardizing your substrates bond quality.
Nordson® Style Hot Melt Nozzle Features:
- Direct replacements for Nordson® Saturn precision nozzles
- Wide glue tip design resists substrate-contact damage for longer service life
- Controlled engagement delivers uniform velocity with minimal splashback
- Improved heat transfer results in cleaner cut-off and usability for up-firing applications
- Accurate consistent adhesive flow for uniform patterns and long term glue savings
Contact Astro Packaging for help identifying the correct nozzle orifice size and engagement length for your Nordson hot melt glue guns. 800-642-7876