Nordson® Style Nozzle, H200, Single Orifice, Straight
Product SKU: APNN8405
OEM REF # 322214, 237414, 65010-414
Nordson® Precision Style Hot Melt Nozzles
Astro Packaging Nordson® glue tips provide excellent control of glue placement and bead width to maximize product quality and reduce product rejects. Nordson® style glue nozzle flow accuracy and consistency increase application control and reduce glue usage. Wide glue tip precision nozzle design increase durability and cut-off control.
Nordson® style hot melt nozzles improve heat transfer to nozzle tip to provide cleaner cut-off with packaging grade hot melts and eliminate glue stringing. Manufactured with close-tolerance machining, Astro Packaging Nordson® style glue tips provide accurate bead placement within ±4 degrees from center line, where competitive glue tips typically can vary up to ±19 degrees from center line. This added quality results in consistent flow and uniform patterns without jeopardizing your substrates bond quality.
Nordson® Style Hot Melt Nozzle Features:
- Direct replacements for Nordson® Saturn precision nozzles
- Wide glue tip design resists substrate-contact damage for longer service life
- Controlled engagement delivers uniform velocity with minimal splash back
- Improved heat transfer results in cleaner cut-off and usability for up-firing applications
- Accurate consistent adhesive flow for uniform patterns and long term glue savings
Contact Astro Packaging for help identifying the correct nozzle orifice size and engagement length for your Nordson® hot melt glue guns. 800-642-7876