Nordson® Style ProBlue 7 Melter
Product SKU: 1022233
Nordson® ProBlue 7 Adhesive Melter
Nordson® ProBlue melters are simple and compact, designed to maximize uptime and reduce operating costs. These rugged, flexible, non-handed melters fit virtually any packaging line. ProBlue 4 systems are all 5 hose capable and have multiple electrical configurations. The holding capacity on the Nordson® ProBlue 7 is 6.8 kg (15 lbs) and a melt rate of 8.2 kg/hr (18 lbs/hr)
ProBlue melters are specifically designed to melt and pump solid-form hot melt materials that are engineered to be liquified and extruded at temperatures below 230 C (450 F). They should be used with compatible hot melt hoses and guns and should only be used in non-explosive environments
ProBlue 7 Melt Unit Features:
- The ProBlue 7 melt unit and service envelope is approximately 20% and 50% smaller than the Nordson® 3000 Series.
- Large tank opening with three sided access allows easier filling and cleaner operation.
- Status-at-a-glance indicators highlight ready, fault, service and temperature status for tank, hose and gun.
- Simplified intuitive controls and service indicators require less user training and simplify maintenance scheduling
- Disposable filter reduces daily maintenance by eliminating routine filter flushing.
- Standard tank low-level indicator and output protects against operator oversight and helps assure continuous production.
- Standard programmable I/O facilitate parent machine integration.
- Remote temperature setback, hose/gun enable/disable, and automatic temperature setback are standard programmable features to enhance operation.
- Communication options and serial and network communications allow improved integration into parent machine control systems.
- All major components are easily accessible from the front of the melter, and all major subsystems are easily replaced.
- Quick-disconnect primary power and I/O plugs and pneumatic fittings provide easier installation
- Easy-to-remove exterior panels are constructed of rugged sheet molded FRP and include a heavy duty tank lid
- Cast-in heating elements and Teflon® coated tanks provide fast warm-up time, improve heat transfer and reduce char build up.