Nordson® Style ProBlue 4 Melter
Product SKU: 1022230
Nordson® ProBlue 4 Glue Machine
The melter liquifies solid-form hot melt and maintains the hot melt at the desired temperature. When the guns are activated, the melter pumps the liquified hot melt through the hoses and out the gun nozzles, where it is commonly applied to the surface of a product or package.
Nordson® ProBlue melters are simple and compact, designed to maximize uptime and reduce operating costs. These rugged, flexible, non-handed melters fit virtually any packaging line. ProBlue 4 systems are all 5 hose capable and have multiple electrical configurations. The holding capacity on the Nordson® ProBlue 4 is 3.9 kg (8.6lbs) and a melt rate of 4.3 kg/hr (9.5 lbs/hr)
Nordson® ProBlue 4 Melt Unit Features:
- The ProBlue 4 melt unit and service envelope is approximately 20% and 50% smaller than the Nordson® 3000 Series.
- Large tank opening with three sided access allows easier filling and cleaner operation.
- Status-at-a-glance indicators highlight ready, fault, service and temperature status for tank, hose and gun.
- Simplified intuitive controls and service indicators require less user training and simplify maintenance scheduling
- Disposable filter reduces daily maintenance by eliminating routine filter flushing.
- Standard tank low-level indicator and output protects against operator oversight and helps assure continuous production.
- Standard programmable I/O facilitate parent machine integration.
- Remote temperature setback, hose/gun enable/disable, and automatic temperature setback are standard programmable features to enhance operation.
- Communication options and serial and network communications allow improved integration into parent machine control systems.
- All major components are easily accessible from the front of the melter, and all major subsystems are easily replaced.
- Quick-disconnect primary power and I/O plugs and pneumatic fittings provide easier installation
- Easy-to-remove exterior panels are constructed of rugged sheet molded FRP and include a heavy duty tank lid
- Cast-in heating elements and Teflon® coated tanks provide fast warm-up time, improve heat transfer and reduce char build up.
As a previously authorized distributor for the Nordson® Corporation who better to trust than someone with years of experience and knowledge. We have a large inventory of Nordson® compatible parts and can ship same day!!!! Need a Nordson® manual for your equipment? We are just a phone call away and have factory trained technicians ready to troubleshoot your problems. 800-642-7876