ITW Dynatec® DynaPack Hot Melt System
Product SKU: 119223
The DynaPack™ ASU uses an extremely dependable, constant-pressure piston pump. The air operated pump insures a high pressure adhesive output from a low pressure, compressed air input.
The DynaPack™ adhesive supply unit (ASU) is a computer controlled hot melt supply unit that delivers traditional ITW Dynatec durability and reliability, while offering limited control features and options to fit your manufacturing needs. Its metric-standard design and icon-driven control panel is internationally operator friendly and easy to use. The hose connections and footprint mountings are compatible with competitive units and hoses for simple drop-in replacement.
- Microprocessor controls for reliable, accurate temperature control of tank, hoses and applicators.
- Simple, user friendly icon-driven controls.
- Easy drop-in replacement for competitive units.
- Temperature stand-by settings to help reduce adhesive char when unit is inactive.
- Removable access covers completely expose all components for easy maintenance.
- Easy to operate tank, hose, and applicator zone push buttons.
- Accurate and reliable single board controller.
- Digital set point takes the guesswork out of temperature control.
- Large arrows help the operator quickly set temperatures.
- Independent temperature adjustment of the tank, hoses, and applicator guns permits the precise control of adhesive.
- Temperature stand-by settings reduce adhesive char when the unit is inactive.
- Sequential temperature startup heats the tank first reducing stress on the hoses and applicators.
- High and low temperature alarms on every zone.