Nordson® Style H20 Applicator, T-Stat
Product SKU: K53F10
OEM REF # 153010
Nordson® H-20 Style Hot Melt Glue Guns
Astro Packaging manufactures direct replacement H20 hot melt glue guns for consistent bead placement in high-flow, intermittent applications. Astro Packaging Nordson® style H20 glue guns are used with high-viscosity hot melts and other thermoplastic materials. Several different glue gun configurations are available to satisfy individual case sealing and product assembly requirements.
The standard Nordson® style H20 glue gun features high-flow versatility and the largest nozzle selection of any hot melt glue gun design. Nordson® H20 glue guns are available with water-resistant design, filtered bodies, nozzle extension assemblies, variable temperature controls and integral slot nozzles.
Nordson® style H20 Standard Hot Melt Glue Gun Features:
- Direct replacement for Nordson® 274702 glue guns
- New longer life cartridge design improves service life
- Air-Open spring-closed design provides speeds that exceed 4,200 cycles per minute
- H20 Guns are available with RTD sensors for precise temperature control
- Single orifice nozzles, precision multi-orifice nozzles and extend nozzle assemblies provide consistent performance and reliability
Nordson® style H20 Large Ball-and-Seat Glue Gun Features:
- Direct replacement for Nordson® 120664 glue guns
- Large ball-and-seat design (LBS) features large bore fittings and a larger ball-and-seat for handling high viscosity materials.
- Ideal for drum melters, the H-20 LBS accommodates 5/16 and 5/8 inch hose diameters
Contact Astro Packaging for pricing and questions for our Nordson® style H20 hot melt glue guns